EH Brett supply shade sails to Sydney, Melbourne and across Australia. Our shade sails are fully engineered, well designed and can be professionally installed, providing effective shading while also enhancing the look of your outdoor space. The team at EH Brett in both Moorebank, Sydney and Kensington, Melbourne have many years of experience working with canvas and industrial textiles. A fully engineered, well designed and professionally installed sail provides effective shading and will enhance the look of your outdoor space. We combine years of fabric experience with a professionally qualified install team, ensuring you get a shade solution which will far outlast anything available ‘off the shelf’.
- Custom design
- Fully engineered
- Commercial grade fabrics either in shade cloth or architectural PVC with up to 95% UV block-out
- High quality 316 grade stainless steel fittings
- UV stabilized Tenara thread stitching to seams and hems for shade cloth
- Wide range of colour schemes to suit any surrounding
- Fully licensed award winning install team – 114126C
- 3D Patterning for both PVC and Shade cloth. For a perfect fit
We also offer Supply only Shade sails:
YOU DO THE STEEL WE’LL MAKE YOUR SAIL
- Easy to follow measure sheets with actuate cross checking software so we don’t make it unless the measurement check out.
- All cables and fittings supplied
- Ladled drawing to allow easy onsite orientation of the sail
- As the sails are 3D patterned there is no need to Large block and tackles the sails are easy to install
If you are landscaper, builder or looking to install your DIY shade sail in your backyard, download our measure sheet, give us the measurements and we’ll do the rest! Become a shade sail installer with guaranties with EHBrett.